Saturday, July 22, 2006

The curse of the schermtoetsenbord

I'm off! Will, despite feeling quite silly and pretentious by doing so, keep this mainly in English to simplify things for the Belgium people (not BelgiAN, I don't know many of those; I am referring to those people who made sure I had something vaguely reminiscent of a social life these past few months here in Belgium).

The keyboard has been acting rather oddly as of late, so am actually writing this by dragging the arrow across a little keyboard on the screen ("schermtoetsenbord" in Dutch). In other words, will not carry on for much longer. Have allready developed an intense longing to pick up this laptop, hold it over my head and hurl it into the wall on the other side of the room, all described actions accompanied by a fierce jungle roar. But I'll be back, ladies and gentlemen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home