Saturday, July 22, 2006

How to become sexier, part 7

I will not say I tend to read magazine such as Elle frequently, but it so happened that there was one in the house, and... well anyway. This is Elle's tip on how to become more sexy, point number 7:

Stop in the door frame with your head held high and your shoulders pulled backwards before you walk into a room. Let your gaze move over the crowd, as if you are looking for someone. Stay put a few seconds. Get eye contact with those that are the closest to you, and smile. If they do not smile back, you simply move your gaze so it looks as if you were smiling to someone further back. Keep the smile, and walk straight across the room. Even if you should end in a corner, you will now have given the impression of being a confident person.

... I can think of quite a few other things this person would have given me the impression of being, but then again I do not move in these types of circles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home