Sunday, July 30, 2006

Just a little evening thingy

After at least 10 hours of attempts at photo album making, I think I need a pause. Will have to continue later though, as I had the ingenious idea of systemizing the pictures ON MY BED. 10 points to me...

Anyway, happy news is that it seems I can manage to cram everything down under 30kg, meaning no extra shipment necessary. Have only packed the suitcase so far though, so still have to see whether the rest actually fits into my backpacks as I presume (read: hope and pray for).

Also tried to fix the last things for laanekassen (where I hopefully will get some loans and scholarships, for the non-Norwegians); but find it hard to know whether it all is in order. I have given them my correct account number, registered that I'll be living in a flat on my own and therefore am entitled for scholarships (presuming I pass my exams), made sure my bills will arrive as e-factura... what else can there be? Probably something. Ah well, there's still time.

My book is getting very conspiratory. Very as in VERY conspiratory. There are these orphans, and... nah, you should read it (unless you are Erika or something equivalent, in which case I fear you would laugh at my sad, non-scholarly taste in literature for a painfully long time. I have read Kafka and stuff too, you know. And Jane Austen and those. No really, I have.).

Right, there are these photos still hovering between me and a good night's sleep... will return to them now. And then go to town tomorrow and end my cellphone abonnement before august starts, and send some things I really should send to some people who probably think I've forgotten all about it, and visiting the city hall to say hi and goodbye and fight a little for my right to keep my cute, purple-pinkish identity card as souvenir, and just maybe see if there's something I need from the last day of sale, and go home and clean the upper floor thoroughly, and wait for Majd. Maybe see the rest of that indian movie, kabhi khushi kabhie gham. And more packing, ofcourse. And weighing... Are there scales in the house? Have to check. But first pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GLEDER MEG!

And I can conform that your oldest younger sister currently has dark dark (almost black) cherry-scaled hair, listens to Jazz (uhm... Jamie Cullum er da Jazz =D) and can't wait for her older sister to finally return!

8:17 AM  
Blogger maren said...

Oi! Hva skjedde? Var det... med vilje? (ikke Jamie Cullum, haaret). Greit, er naa mentalt forberedt. Og nesten hjemme.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home